A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is a secure digital key that certifies the identity of the holder, issued by a Certifying Authority (CA). It typically contains your identity (name, email, country, APNIC account name and your public key). Digital Certificates use Public Key Infrastructure meaning data that has been digitally signed or encrypted by a private key can only be decrypted by its corresponding public key. A digital certificate is quite similar to an electronic "credit card" that establishes your credentials when doing business or other transactions on the Web.
A DSC is allotted to a person to access information electronically or to sign digitally sign the documents.These are used in India for signing of ROC E-forms forms like Company Annual Return, Company Incorporation, GST Registration, GST Return, LLP Registration, Income Tax Return, filling of government E-tender, IEC etc.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
A lot of economic, social and technical benefits are gained with ISO certification:-
- The production, development and supply of products and services become more safe and efficient.
- ISO certification sets new goals to be achieved and continuous improvement becomes possible to be achieved.
- It is also possible for the management of the organization certified to monitor the progress step by step to achieve the goals of standard products. Furthermore, productivity is increased as a result of improved process due to improved qualification of employees.
- International trade becomes fairer.
- Provision of safe products and services to consumers becomes possible.
- The ISO certified company can compete at international level.
- The new technologies which achieve the ISO certificate have the possibility to be implemented in the production process.
- The developing countries gain advanced technical knowledge when they have to implement the standers for production with their scares resources.
- Quality of life in general improves as everyone is ensured of the provision of safe products and services.
- Global environment is assured to be safe with International standers for goods and services to be produced which are environment-friendly.
Following details are required for registration:-
Video VerificationMobile Number verification
Self attested Pan card copy
Self attested Aadhar card/Driving License,Voter ID
Colored photoUnique E-mail ID
Unique mobile number
Digital Signatures - Class 2
A Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate is used by individuals and is available for download after verification based on a trusted and pre-verified database.The main function of this certificate is to authenticate the details of the signer. It re-affirms the already mentioned data of the user. It is used in various form-filling, online registration, email attestation, income tax filing and etc.
Use of DSC Class - 2
- MCA e-filing
- Income Tax e-filing
- Director KYC
- LLP registration
- GST application
- IEC registration
- Form 16,etc
Digital Signatures - Class 3
Class 3 Digital Signature provides highest level of security and can be used by individuals or organizations for personal or commercial purpose like e-tendering, e-ticketing, e-auction, e-bidding and e-procurement. It is the upgraded version of Class 2 Digital Signature and comes with next level of security.
The main reason to use Class 3 DSC is Security, Confidentiality and Integrity. A Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate contains the company name and is issued to only those person of the organization which are authorized to represent that organization. But it is mandatory to get a digital signature from an authorized digital signature provider only to get the genuine DSC.
Use of DSC Class - 3
- Patent Filing
- IRCTC E-Ticketing
What you get in the Package?
- Digital Signature in secure USB Token
[For Class 2 DSC Our Fees: INR 599/- only (Including Courier Charges)]
[For Class 3 DSC Our Fees: INR 2899/- only (Including Courier Charges)]