What is Producer Company?
A Producer Company is a company registered with the object of agriculture production, post-harvesting processing activities, procurement, selling and distribution, export of primary production of the members or import of goods for their benefit. The main object of the Producer Company is to deal with agricultural activities and post-harvest processing activities. It is mainly a cluster of farmers who come together to improve their income and standard of living. "Producer Company"
means a body corporate having objects or activities specified as follows:
(a) production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, export of primary produce of the Members or import of goods or services for their benefit; (b) processing including preserving, drying, distilling, brewing, vinting, canning and packaging of produce of its Members ; (c) manufacture, sale or supply of machinery, equipment or consumables mainly to its Members ; (d) providing education on the mutual assistance principles to its Members and others ; (e) rendering technical services, consultancy services, training, research and development and all other activities for the promotion of the interests of its Members ; (f) generation, transmission and distribution of power, revitalisation of land and water resources, their use, conservation and communications relatable to primary produce ; (g) insurance of producers or their primary produce ; (h) promoting techniques of mutuality and mutual assistance ; (i) welfare measures or facilities for the benefit of Members as may be decided by the Board ; (j) any other activity, ancillary or incidental to any of the activities referred to in clauses (a) to (i) or other activities which may promote the principles of mutuality and mutual assistance amongst the Members in any other manner ; (k) financing of procurement, processing, marketing or other activities specified in clauses (a) to (j) which include extending of credit facilities or any other financial services to its Members.
For Registration - Minimum Requirement?
- Unique Name for Company
- Minimum Five(5) Director
- Minimum Ten(10) Shareholder
- Director Identification Number (DIN) for all the directors
- Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) for all the directors.
- At least One (1) Director should be an Indian Resident of them.
- Minimum Capital Requirement Rs 5 Lakhs.
Following documents are required for registration:-
- Two Color photo graph of the all the persons
- Signed copy of PAN Card of all the persons
- Signed copy of the Address Proof (Electricity bill, Phone bill, Gas bill) of all the persons
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Landlord NOC for registered office (Format will be provided)
- Electricity bill of premises.
Our Scope of Work?
- Application for 5 Director Identification Numbers;
- Application of 10 Digital Signatures (validity 2 years);
- Name Approval;
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Drafting of other additional documents;
- Preparation of various eforms;
- PAN & TAN Application
- Resubmission of eforms, if any;
- Obtaining Certificate of Incorporation from Registrar;
- GST Registration;
- Documentation for opening a Bank Account of company.
What you get in the Package?
- Class 2 Digital Signatures for Ten (10) Persons 1
- 5 Director Identification Numbers
- 1 RUN Name Approval 2
- Upto 5 Lakhs Authorized Capital 3
- Incorporation Fee
- Stamp Duty 4
- Certificate of Incorporation
- GST Registration
- PAN & TAN
- Hard-copy Share Certificates
[Our Professional Fees: INR 29999/- only (GST Extra)]
Class 2 digital signatures with 2 year validity on secure USB token.
Upto 2 name options can be given in 1 RUN name approval request.
Authorised capital is the amount of shares a company can issue at anytime and can be increased further in the future. Paid-up capital is the amount invested by shareholder and minimum is Rs 5,00,000/-.
In case of Rs Ten (10) lakh authorised capital, stamp duty of Rs 5120/- (at actuals) will be chargeable extra for the state of Gujarat, Rs 5510/- will be the additional stamp duty charges for state of Rajasthan. In case of incorporation in Madhya Pradesh, an additional stamp duty of Rs 7550/- will be applicable. In case of incorporation in Punjab, an additional stamp duty of Rs 15025/- will be applicable. In case of Kerala, an additional stamp duty of Rs 3025/- will be applicable. It may be vary from state to state.