We strive to ensure that the services you avail through our website are to your full satisfaction, and are the best in the Industry at extremely reasonable and affordable rates.
If you’re not satisfied with the service, simply email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 9315965602. All requests are reviewed and personally responded within 24-48 hours.
- When a payment of fee is made to Envanto, the fees paid in advance are retained by Envanto in a client account.
- Envanto will earn the fees upon working on a client’s matter. During an engagement, Envanto earns fee at different rates and different times depending on the completion of various milestones. Refund cannot be provided for earned fee because resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. In short, processing fees, payment gateway charges, admin fees, and cost of resources for the work done till date will be deducted.
- Further, we can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. Under any circumstance, Envanto shall be liable to refund only upto the fee paid by the client.
- The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from Envanto.
- In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on Envanto.
- We would like to clarify that only refunds of the professional fees component of the charges paid by you shall be considered for a refund subject to certain deduction.
- No refund shall be made in case rejection or objection by the Government office in connection to any services purchased from us.
- If the client is not able to provide the documents required for processing of order. If the client had been not reachable for more than 20 days, even after numerous attempts for our side to contact either through email, phone or SMS. No refund will be made by the organization.
Refund request can be initiated through email@example.com
. All refund requests must be made within 7 days of purchase. We will process your request within 15 to 40 business days of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details for processing request etc.
Change of Service
If you want to change the service you ordered for a different one, you must request this change of service within 3 days of purchase. The purchase price of the original service, less any earned fee and money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order, will be credited to your bank account.
Envanto has a standard pricing policy wherein no additional service fee is requested under any circumstance. However, the standard pricing policy is not applicable for an increase in the total fee paid by the client to Envanto due to increase in government fee or fee incurred by the client for completion of legal documentation or re-filing of forms with the government due to rejection or resubmission. Envanto is not responsible or liable for any other cost incurred by the client related to the completion of the service.
Factors Beyond our Control
We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of Envanto service. In some cases, a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, GST website, FSSAI website etc) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Similarly, Envanto does not guarantee the results or outcomes of the services rendered by our associates on nearest expert platform, who are not employed by Enavnto. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for refund. Hence, delay in processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for refund.
Envanto shall not be considered in breach of its Satisfaction Guarantee policy or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to the Client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a "Force Majeure Event").
Since we're incurring costs and dedicating time, manpower, technology resources and effort to your service or document preparation, our guarantee only covers satisfaction issues caused by Envanto - not changes to your situation or your state of mind. In case you require us to hold the processing of a service, we will hold the fee paid on your account until you are ready to commence the service.
Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make best effort to complete the service. In case, you are not satisfied with the service, a cancellation fee of 20% + earned fee + fee paid to government would be applicable. In case of change of service, the cancellation fee would not be applicable.